November 27, 2018, marks the 11th anniversary of the tragic death of Denise Stice.

Shortly after Denise was murdered, I put up a blog and Facebook page. I intended to keep the case in the public eye and hopefully generate tips. I also went after Don Stice. I posted his criminal record along with my theories.

My opinion of Don Stice and his involvement in this despicable crime has not changed. However, it doesn't matter what I think. Law Enforcement cannot act on supposition. This time around, I took things in a different direction. I hope the current Facebook page and blog will help refresh the public's memory about the case and generate a usable tip.

From 1983-2004 I was employed by a large Oklahoma City-based corporation. In the first part of my career, 1983-1991, I was a member of the corporate security department. My supervisors and several co-workers were retired Oklahoma City Police Officers. We have one of the best Police Departments in the nation. There is no doubt in my mind that they have done their very best to solve this case. They care deeply about the victims and their families.

I believe that somebody knows something about this heinous crime. Cold cases aren't closed cases. Investigators need just one small break.

To the family and friends of Denise, I cannot begin to understand how difficult the last eleven years have been. I want you to know that you are in my daily prayers. May God bless you. Keep the faith.

Sincerely,
Robert Jackson.
405-200-7176



Popular posts from this blog

Oklahoma man’s lawsuit seeks insurance benefits.

Case summary.

About me.